Fall Snacks & Beverages
You Won't Be-Leaf How Great CDC’s Fall Selection is!
The leaves are changing, there is a crisp smell in the air and PUMPKIN is back- it is officially fall! Nothing screams fall more than pumpkin, apple and chai. Luckily for you we are fully prepared to bring fall to your break room. We are so excited to have all our fall festive snacks and beverages back for the season. Stock up before they are gone!
Pumpkin Spice, Spice, Baby
Pumpkin, a fall classic! Other than pumpkin being the classic fall staple, it also has great health benefits. Did you know pumpkin is loaded with nutrients that have been linked to strengthen your eyesight as your body ages? Enjoy our pumpkin snacks and beverages, while being both trendy and health conscious!
- Baronet Pumpkin Spice Pod
- Estate Select Pumpkin Spice
- Go Raw Live Pumpkin Seed Bar
- Green Mountain Pumpkin Spice Frac Pack
- Monin Pumpkin Spice Syrup
- Muldoon's Pumpkin Spice Singles
- Noosa Pumpkin Yogurt
- NITRO Pumpkin Spice Cold Brew Coffee Can
You’re the Apple of My Eye
Some of the most perfect days of fall are filled with picking fresh apples with family and friends. And I think we can all agree, there is no better smell than a fresh apple pie baking in the oven! Celebrate fall with our apple snacks and beverages!
- Bare Fruit Crunchy Cinnamon Apple Chips
- Bigelow Cinnamon Apple Tea
- Bobo's Apple Pie Oat Bites
- Epic Beef Bacon Apple Bar
- Hint Water Crisp Apple
- Kellogg Nutrigrain Apple Cinnamon Cereal Bar
- Larabar Apple Pie
- Mush Apple Crisp Overnight Oats
- Purely Elizabeth Apple Cinnamon Pecan Superfood Oats
- Quaker Instant Oatmeal Apple & Cinnamon Cup
- Quaker Popped Apple Cinnamon Rice Snacks
- Sensible Portions Cinnamon Apple Straws
- Stretch Island Autumn Apple Organic Fruit Leather
- That's it Zesty Apple & Cinnamon Fruit Bar
- Umpqua Oats Mostly Sunny Apple Cranberry Cinnamon
Don’t Even Chai
Enjoy chai tea over ice, hot or in a latte with frothed milk. Whatever your chai preferences are, it makes for the perfect fall beverage. For those who don’t enjoy coffee because of the caffeine level, we recommend you try chai- as it has less caffeine than coffee. The spices in chai also have great health benefits, one being ginger with its anti-inflammatory properties. What are you waiting for, get your chai on!
- Bright Tea Co. Chai Spice Tea B501 Single Pack
- Green Mountain Cafe Escapes Chai Latte K-Cup
- Kilogram Organic Masala Chai Tea Concentrate
- Lavazza A131 Chai Tea Latte Single Pack
- Mighty Leaf Masala Chai Tea
- Monin Chai Tea Syrup
- Numi Organic Rooibos Chai Tea
- Stash Chai Spice Tea
- Tazo Chai Organic Tea
- Teaja Vital Chai Tea
- Teavana Chai Tea Latte Mix
- Twining Chai Decaf Tea
- Twining's French Vanilla Chai Tea
Shop our Fall Collection here!
Explore CDC’s full product guide here.